Free Fun Useless Trivia
Did you know:
- Pigs cannot lift their heads to look at the sky.
- You can expect to spend about two weeks of your life sitting at traffic lights.
- Animal Crackers boxes were designed with a handle so the could be hung on a Christmas tree.
- In February 2004, a Morse code for the '@' symbol was introduced. It is Dit-Dah-Dah-Dit-Dah-Dit.
- Dogs have approximately 100 different "facial" expressions, mostly made with their ears.
- The cost of spam email messages is enormous. It's over $22 billion annually.
- Raw honey does not spoil.
- Satellite images have shown that Los Angeles is moving east at a rate of 1/5 inch per year.
- It is impossible for most people to lick their elbow.
- There is no word in the English language which rhymes with any of these words: silver, purple, orange and month.
- McDonald's Hamburger University has issued over 50,000 "Bachelor of Hamburgerology" degrees.
- The only mobile national monument is cable cars in San Francisco.
- Frank Baum thought up the name "Oz" when he looked at his filing cabinet and saw that it was divided into A-N and O-Z.
- Queen Elizabeth's mother, Anne Boleyn, had six fingers on one hand.
- A meteor large enough to devastate the earth came within 280,000 miles on May 21, 1996.
- Coca Cola was originally green.
- In Butte, Montana, the temperature drops below freezing an average of 223 days a year. This is more than any other city in the lower 48 states.
Read more fun trivia. Choose from 30 different free trivia topics. Click one of the links below and enjoy!
Cars and Driving
Men and Women
Link To This Site
Go To Our Site Map
Share Site With A Friend
See Related Links
Test your Skill
Test your skill with a computer mouse by clicking as many boxes as you can in 15 seconds.
Report A Broken Link To Us